Clare is an experienced, fully qualified naturopath. She integrates the latest in evidence-based natural therapies with the best of traditional naturopathic wisdom.
Clare has undertaken extensive training in Western Herbal Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Dietary Planning, Lifestyle Modification and Flower Essence Therapy. Your fully personalised treatment may include delicious meal ideas, self-care strategies, herbal medicine and/or supplements.
Clare offers Functional Pathology Testing to ensure you receive an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment. She regularly liaises with General Practitioners and Specialists to ensure the safest, best quality complementary care for clients with complex needs.
Clare is experienced in treating:
- Digestive disorders (eg IBS, food intolerances, IBD, SIBO, infections, gastritis, reflux, heartburn).
- Mood and Mental Health Concerns (Anxiety, depression, dementia, memory loss and stress)
- Pain disorders (eg Migraines, headaches, neuralgia, fibromyalgia).
- Musculoskeletal conditions (eg arthritis, gout, muscular spasm and tension, osteoporosis)
- Chronic Illnesses (Complementary care for diabetes, metabolic syndrome, COPD etc)
- Cardiovascular disease (complementary care for hypertension, high cholesterol, CVD etc).
- Women’s Health (Menopause, PMS, PCOS, irregular menstruation, heavy periods, period pain, fibroids, polyps and endometriosis).
- Fatigue (Burn-out, chronic and general fatigue).
- Skin problems (eg Eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and acne)
- Students (Sleep, memory, concentration, immunity and stress support for students)
- Thyroid disorders (complementary care for Hashimotos, Graves and subclinical hypo/hyperthyroid states)
- Children (eg. asthma, eczema, allergies, tummy aches, recurrent colds/flus, runny noses etc).
- Vegans and Vegetarians (nutritional support to maintain optimal health).
- Respiratory disorders (eg Asthma, bronchitis etc).
- Immune problems (autoimmunity, recurrent colds, flu, tonsillitis, hay-fever, sinusitis, cold sores, shingles etc).
A warm and empathetic practitioner, Clare is there to support you through all of life’s challenges!